Catering Request Form
Frequently Asked Questions
- Minimum Order for Private Events: 25 pops (without the bike), 50 pops (with the bike)
- Cost: $3.50 per pop
$25 per hour (if staff is needed at event)
$25 delivery charge (if no onsite staff is needed)
- There is no charge for us to vend at large public events. Please contact us for more information.
- Catering Zone: Dane County
- I have filled out the catering request form; does this mean I have booked an event?
No. We’ll contact you within 2 business days to finalize details and confirm your order and make sure the date is free in our calendar.
- What form of payments do you accept?
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- When is payment due?
Payment is due in full at the time of your event.
- What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel prior to 7 days before your event, there is no charge. Any cancellations less than 7 days out will result in a fee of 25% of the quoted cost of your event.
- What about guests with dietary restrictions?
We make a variety of pops and many are vegan, and almost all are dairy-free. If you have any questions about any ingredients, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- When will Chrysalis Pops arrive at my event to setup?
Our setup is minimal, so we typically arrive 30 minutes prior to when you want us to start serving, and are ready to serve mere minutes after we arrive.
- Is Chrysalis Pops insured?
Yes! We are fully insured and can produce a certificate of insurance if you or your venue needs it.