Catering Request Form
Frequently Asked Questions
- Minimum Order for Private Events: 25 pops (without the bike), 50 pops (with the bike)
- Cost: $3.50 per pop
$25 flat fee for delivery
$50/hour for staffed cooler, $100/hour for staffed icicle tricycle
- There is no charge for us to vend at large public events. Please contact us for more information.
- Catering Zone: Dane County
- I have filled out the catering request form; does this mean I have booked an event?
No. We’ll contact you within 2 business days to finalize details and confirm your order and make sure the date is free in our calendar.
- What form of payments do you accept?
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards (*credit card surcharge applied).
- When is payment due?
Payment is due in full at the time of your event.
- What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel prior to 7 days before your event, there is no charge. Any cancellations less than 7 days out will result in a fee of 25% of the quoted cost of your event.
- What about guests with dietary restrictions?
Our Cold Brew Coffee with Salted Vanilla pop contains dairy. All other pops are free of dairy and all other major allergens.
- When will Chrysalis Pops arrive at my event to setup?
Our setup is minimal, so we typically arrive 30 minutes prior to when you want us to start serving, and are ready to serve mere minutes after we arrive.
- Is Chrysalis Pops insured?
Yes! We are fully insured and can produce a certificate of insurance if you or your venue needs it.