Chrysalis has a long history of providing innovative, effective and empowering, vocational mental health services. Our services embody the belief that every individual has the right to be an active member of their community.
The seeds of Chrysalis Pops were planted in 2016 to support our mission and better connect with our community. The Social Enterprise is run by the Chrysalis Clubhouse, supporting meaningful relationships and meaningful work while producing and selling local, organic fruit pops.
- Rhubarb Ginger
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Strawberry Lemon
- Cold Brew Coffee w/Salted Vanilla*
- Cucumber Mint w/Lime
- Raspberry Basil
- Sweet Corn*
* These pops contain dairy
Catering Delivery Options
You Keep ’em Cold
$25 flat fee (+$3.50/pop)
We’ll deliver pops to your event. You provide the freezer space or dry ice, we’ll provide a fun, delicious, meaningful treat! We deliver all throughout Dane County, and can discuss possible delivery out of County.
Minimum order: 25 pops
Staffed Retro Cooler
with Dry Ice
Staffed Icicle Tricycle
with Dry Ice
Have Chrysalis Pops at Your Next Event!
We can provide Chrysalis Pops for your next event and even deliver them with the Chrysalis Icicle Tricycle! Start by completing our Online Catering Form and a staff member will be in touch to follow up with more details.
Sales Locations around Madison
Follow us on Instagram for upcoming community events.
Partnerships & Awards
The success of Chrysalis Pops is contingent on support from community members. Below is a list of individuals and organizations that have provided Chrysalis Pops with the seeds (both literal and figurative!) to grow.
- North Star Award, Northside Planning Council (2022)
- Frautschi Foundation – $7,500 (2021, 2022)
- Madison Christian Community – Produce Donations (2017 – present)
- Let it Ride Cold Brewed Coffee – Coffee Donations (2017- present)
- Force for Positive Change Award – Finalist (2017, 2018)
- Madison Community Foundation – $10,000 (2016)
- Willy Street Co-op Community Reinvestment Grant – $2,500 (2016)