Social and Racial Justice Values in Action
- Racism in the Workplace, November 17th, 2020
- Dane County Peer Support Leaders Reflect on this Moment, Racism in Mental Health Services, June 26th, 2020
- Work and Pride, June 24th, 2020
- Why I don’t feel safe wearing a face mask, June 8th, 2020
- Chrysalis Statement on Anti-Racism, June 5th, 2020
- Navigating a Racial and Global Pandemic, March 26th, 2020
The Chrysalis Change Team is a multiracial, intercultural, cross-role committee embedded in the organization with the vision of continually moving Chrysalis forward in living its mission fully, both internally and externally, by creating and disseminating:
- models for equitable relationships
- safe spaces for disagreement and consensus
- recognition of a dominant culture and power dynamics, as well as
- inclusionary practices
Consumer Advisory Committee
The Chrysalis Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC) was started in 2018 to give Chrysalis service participants the opportunity to provide valuable input to help guide their services, the agency, and the mental health system. In addition to providing feedback, CAC members also gain work and leadership skills, confidence, purpose, and community.
CAC members participate in monthly meetings and are compensated for their time. CAC members sit on agency committees to further support efforts to decrease the stigma of mental illness and bring our community together.