Comprehensive Community Services, Service Facilitation
A Person-centered, holistic approach to care coordination, with an emphasis on work as recovery.
CCS Service Facilitation offers a wide array of recovery services to adults with mental health and/or substance use challenges. Primary services include assessment, recovery planning, and care coordination. Service Facilitators help to coordinate and/or provide a wide array of services including;
- Housing Assistance
- Crisis Planning
- Daily Living Skills
- Money Management
- Medication Management
- Physical Health Needs
- Therapy or Counseling
- Vocational or Educational Supports
- Peer Support
- Wellness and Recovery Needs
Chrysalis Services Facilitators work with an internal team of Employment Specialists and Vocational Peer Specialists to best address an individual’s recovery needs.
Basic eligibility criteria
- Dane County resident
- Eligible for Medical Assistance
- Have a mental health or substance use diagnosis
- Functional limitation in one or more major life activities caused by mental health or substance use issues as measured by the state screen
- Need for psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Must have a current physician prescription for services
To get connected to CCS please contact Dane County Department of Human Services, CCS Intake Worker at 608-242-6415. For specific questions about Chrysalis CCS Service Facilitation services please contact Chrysalis CCS Supervisor, Kathy Ziegert at 608-256-3102 or email@example.com.