At Chrysalis your contributions are hard at work!
You can feel good knowing that no matter what level of support you provide, your gift makes our community a better place to live and work. Chrysalis, Inc. is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- $25 contribution supports volunteer experience for one individual
- $50 contribution funds vocational counseling services
- $100 contribution funds on-site job coaching for a newly hired individual
- $250 contribution funds a job training opportunity for an individual for an entire month
Why should I give?
Give because you are passionate about supporting work opportunities that encourage hope, healing and wellness. Donations like yours make our community a better place to live and work. Chrysalis, Inc. is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
How are my gifts/donations used?
Chrysalis envisions a community where everyone belongs. A community that is free from stigma, rooted in racial and social justice. Your gifts give Chrysalis staff the ability to:
- Support work and educational goals, as an integral part of recovery.
- Provide spaces free from stigma by sharing their lived experience with others, where diverse lived experience and strengths are celebrated!
- Work with other providers to access holistic, equitable mental health and substance use services.
Ways to Donate
> Make an Online Donation
Click on the button below to make a secure online donation with PayPal using your bank account, debit or credit cards.
> Mail us Your Donation
- Download the Donation Form.
- Print and fill out form.
- Mail your completed form and check (payable to Chrysalis) to:
Chrysalis, 1342 Dewey Court, Madison, WI 53703